Thursday, 17 March 2011

Two layout post today !

The house is dusty, the garden is getting to look like a forrest, the ironing is piling up in the basket but what the heck I'm having fun !
I've been on a scrapping roundabout since I came back from the week-end at Sarah's Cards and here's another two LO's that I started yesterday and finished off today.
The first is another LO based on the one we did in Claire's class. The class LO was posted on here with the rest of them last week.
When I saw this class in real life I was annoyed with myself at the time for not using these photos of DD and her family taken at a wedding they went to last summer. Sarah didn't have any spare kits available over the week-end so I waited until I came home and ordered the gorgeous Websters Pages papers we used from the website. I changed the colour of the background cardstock to lilac, instead of the original cream.I didn't have a lilac ready made rose so I had to make my own !




This LO is also made from Websters Pages, the Lullaby Lane collection. I cut it about a little to get the photo to sit under the edges of the pre printed frame, added a few layers from a 6 x 6 pad of the same papers, some lace & a few extra flowers from stash. The butterflies are punched and the "Dream" transparancy came in one of Sarah's Cards Kit. I can't remember where the "Life is Beautiful" came from, probably one of the kits too I would imagine.


4 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous layouts Gwyneth. The Webster pages are beautiful but the really scare me as I am jus not sure how to use them. But you certainly don't have a problem with them. I really love how you have used them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both really beautiful Gwyneth.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 gorgeous LO Gwyneth, like the retreat LO the way you have changed to lilac works so well. The webster page is beautiful, like the way you have inserted the photo.

    Carol X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pages Gwyneth - ah the housework can wait!! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete