This is a class by Vanessa Stokoe using the Cosmo Cricket together range of papers.
You had a choice of making this as a 8½ x 11 or as a 12x12. I chose the 12 x 12 as I only scrap in 12 x 12. I was really pleased with this, the papers are made for these photos I think. It's so vibrant in colour to match the photos. I did replace the thickers for red ones as the reddy/pinky ones that were supplied really didn't go with the photos, purely because Charlie's T shirt is sooooo red

There was two make and take tables. On the first one was this lovely little Monogram 2.5" x 4" project.Used a Maya Road misting spray in irridescent on the black flower and another greeny coloured one on the monogram. Both gave a lovely sheen/colour but it's not that clear on the photos but gorgeous in reality.

The second make and take had these fabby little kits made by My Minds Eye, all manufactured as pre punched sheets,pop them out and voila you have a layout. You had samples of a 6 x 6 8½ x 11 or 12 x 12. They all worked equally well with whichever size you made. Fab piece of kit to speed scrap I think. I choose to do a " white" space LO using a 12 x 12 kraft coloured cardstock. Suited this photo of Molly as there wasn't anything special about the photo, just one that you would just snap and we've all got some of them.

.
I've now just got one more layout to finally finish off so planning on sorting that one out today.
More great layouts and I just love the monogram take and make.... it's something completely different
ReplyDelete