Saturday, 12 March 2011

It's Saturday once more !

I'm sure the week-ends are here much quicker each week. I'm beginning to wonder if there is actually 7 days in a week nowadays.
I'm just back from Luton Festival of Dance and Molly has done it again!Her and Miles, her little friend from the dancing school, who also happens to be in the same class as her at school,( Molly denies that he's her boyfriend !!!) were doing a Ballet Duet for the first time. Oh my goodness, it was the sweetest thing I have seen for a long time.The adjudicator must have also been impressed as she awarded them 1st place.The group came 2nd in junior modern class so Emily got a medal too again this week.Molly's tally of medals to date is now 3 golds and two silvers from this festival and she's still got her Modern solo, her Song & Dance Solo and a Song & Dance Group to do next week-end. All in all a good morning !

Back to scrapping !
Sarah's cards have a monthly challenge over on the blog here so yesterday I got to work and used some of my new stash I bought at the week-end retreat, the 3 Bugs in a Rug Chloe range, to put together these pictures of Emily " multi tasking". She had a toy dressing table and hairdryer for Christmas when she was 2½ and nothing would move her from this dressing table all day, not even to use the potty !!! I'd better not tell her that I've put a photo of her sitting on the potty "drying" her hair on my blog......I would think any 9 year old would go bananas at the thought and she would be no different!!

9 comments:

  1. Great photos Gwyneth I don't think she would thank you for putting them on your blog though lol. Gorgeous page, love those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwyneth,

    This is so very pretty, love the colours.

    Chrissy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was quick Gwyneth! It's a gorgeous page, than you for taking part in the challenge, good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done to the girls on their successes.

    Lovely LO Gwyneth.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout Gwyneth. Love yje photos. lol! Great papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL _ fab page and glad to see that she can multi-task with the best of us women!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous lo as always Gwyneth and fantastic pics too!

    Lisa
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe fab photos :) Beautiful layout too.
    And well done to the girls - that is brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete