Molly lost both her top front teeth in one day back in November. The first one came out early morning before school and the other was wrapped in tissue paper when she was collected from school in the afternoon. I wish the new ones would hurry up and travel down though as her lisping is starting to get to me now !!!!
Used some more of the kit for this month from Sarah's Cards with some added ribbon and I also used a different coloured bazzill than the ones that came with the kit. It suited the background of the photo much better!
Gorgeous Gwyneth. Love the way you are using the papers from this kit.I am finding them a bit bright for my photos but I think the way to go is cutting them up and using small amounts as you have been doing. Thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteAnother lovely LO Gwyneth.
ReplyDeleteToni :o)
Aw bless her! Lovely bright feel to this page Gwyneth
ReplyDeleteAnother beautiful photo and LO, she does look cute with no teeth, bless her. Like the flowers and scalloped edges on the LO.
ReplyDeleteCarol X