These photos always give me a giggle every time I see them. There's only 10 weeks between two of my grandchildren and it was like having twins around. Both cousins are still very close and probably always will be as they spent so much time together in the early days. I used to look after Molly for 2½ days a week when Carys returned to work. She was joined by Jack when Sian returned to work part time and her flights didn't fit in with Daddy's work schedule. I'm not quite sure who used to lead the other on but on one particular day all was quite ! A bit too quite !! When I went to see what they were doing they were both sitting quietly on the bottom step of the stairs having emptied my bookcase and they were both engrossed in these books.What they found so interesting in pages & pages of words we'll never know !
I had in mind a photo of the scene but Jack spotted me and in those days he loved having his photo taken ( not so co-operative these days I'm afraid) and smiled sweetly until he realized what they were doing, nudged Molly who was no different then to what she is now.....in a world of her own ! The smile by Jack turned to a " Oh dear we've been caught" kind of look and then to a " Oh dear we're now in trouble" look !!!!
I've used some October Afternoon Modern Homemaker papers for this LO from the March Kit by Sarah's Cards.
Gorgeous Gwyneth! The papers are perfect for these wonderful photos!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely photos - the LO is just right for them.
ReplyDeleteToni :o)