I bought some lovely new papers at the retreat last week-end, well let's say I bought quite a lot, which is more accurate !
This LO was made from the new My Mind's Eye papers and it's from the Stella & Rose Gertie range. MME is probably my favourite manufacturer. I was lucky enough to have some of MME's papers a few years ago from a friend in Canada who is responsible for getting me to start scrapping. It wasn't so widly available in the UK then. In actualy fact it was very difficult to get hold of, even if you managed to find any it was only the odd sheet or two, never the full range.
I took this photo of Sophie at the end of January when she was only 3 weeks old.
The butterfly on the top left corner is one of two I bought at Christmas time from Dunelm Mills shop. I glimmer misted the top layer, it's very sparkly in real life. The flowers were a mixture of punches and some were also cut on the Cricut from the Mother's Day cartridge.

They've just put a new sketch challenge over at Sarah's Cards blog here pop over and have a go you could win a £10 e voucher and the opportunity to join their DT for the May challenge.
Oh my she certain ly is a cutie Gwyneth. Lovely layous with gorgeous MME papers..one of my favs too!
ReplyDeleteGwyneth that is a beautiful lay out. Gorgeous papers and gorgeous baby too!
ReplyDeleteAwww she's an absolute cutie :D Beautiful layout too :) xxx
ReplyDelete