Thursday, 10 March 2011

A half hearted attempt at a Challenge !

Over the week-end retreat at Warrington there was a sketch challenge. Moi didn't find the sketch on the table until about 11.30pm and it had to be in at noon the following day !!!.Ha ha!! that was a challenge in itself knowing how much I dither before starting an LO.
Unlike some that stayed up into the early hours scrapping I just did about 30 min and went to bed ! I sort of finished this LO in the 30 minutes I had to spare after breakfast and before the classes started at 9am the following morning.
I had quickly bought some Echo Park Little Boy papers from the lovely shop and was restricted to the one and only portrait photo I had taken with me. That's no excuse though as I could have switched the sketch around to accommodate any one of the landscape photos, but at 11.30pm my brain had gone to sleep and my mojo has joined it,although the body was still awake !!!!
The winner & the runner up LO's were stunning and very imaginative with the sketch and were awarded with a fabulous prize for their well deserved efforts.

This is a photo of Jack taken last year when he did a weeks tennis course and was awarded the Player of the Week medal.

2 comments:

  1. Fab LO Gwyneth

    I cant believe you did it so quickly!
    It was lovely to meet you
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created a lovely LO - sleey mojo or not LOL

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete