These photos of Charlie were taken when we were at the fun fair on the Saturday afternoon. He doesn't look that happy in the large photo but I can assure you he had a super time. He did get a bit stroppy at one stage when his brother was allowed on the bigger rides and he wasn't !!
I've used the Little Boy range of papers from Echo Park. Love these papers as they're so lovely & bright. Made the pin wheel ( we used to call them windmills when I was a little girl) and the rosette. These are so easy to make that I can't understand people paying the earth for a die to cut them out. Mr T Holtz must be laughing all the way to the bank !!
The LO is based on this months sketch from Pencil Lines here

I had a little photo shoot with Sophie on Sunday morning too.I was lookig after her as her Mummy & Daddy had taken the boys to the cinema. If you click on the link to my sparse photo blog on the right you can have a little peep.She wasn't that impressed I don't think as she fell asleep !!
Love your layout Gwyneth and little
ReplyDeleteSophie is so gorgeous.
What a super LO - fun, cheerful colours, perfect for the subject.
ReplyDeleteToni :o)
Gorgeous layout :) Love the pinwheel xx
ReplyDeleteLovely LO, love the bright colours and pin wheel :)
ReplyDeleteHannah M