Monday, 30 April 2012

My Creative Sketch Challenge

The weather has been dreadful here over the week-end - surely we have enough rain now to not continue with the hose pipe ban ? There was only one thing for it - scrap!! Last month at the retreat I saw the Prima Birdsong that Rachael was working on and I fell in love with all of it. I wasn't fortunate enough to be able to activate my membership for the My Creative Kits in time to receive the April kit that these Prima papers were in, so I had to go and buy some. I decided to us some of them for the April Challenge Here's the Sketch which is fab with all the layering, right up my street !
and this is what I came up with. Click on the photo to get a clearer view.
I've got another very similar photo of Molly doing this dance so I'm off now to make a second page with this beautiful paper.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh Gwyneth this is beautiful - all that cutting out!
    This challenge is on my To Do list - good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwyneth, I am also sick of rain and wind here!! That photo is so special, can't wait to see the next LO! Those papers were just amazing weren't they, think that you have definitely done them justice with this LO, it's sooooo pretty! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page Gwyneth, and such gorgeous papers, im using the same papers for this challenge too!!!!
    Love your title and the photo is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful papers and page. very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gwyneth, your page is stunning! I love your take on the sketch and those papers are absolutely perfect for that great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! What a gorgeous layout! Love your take on the sketch and am happy that you played along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layout - love the colours that you have used for the beautiful photograph x

    ReplyDelete