Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Prima Songbird Layout

Having mentioned yesterday that I was off to make another page with this beautiful paper, here's what I spent most of yesterday evening doing. The die cut out paper that's on the background is in fact a Kaisercraft product. I bought this at a crop a couple of months ago and had no idea what I was going to do with it once I got home!!! Anyhow it came in very handy for this page - everything has a purpose at sometime or another if you keep it long enough LOL. I die cut, punched or use my cricut to make all the flowers from the Birdsong paper. I also stamped a frame & birdcage from some Kaisercraft stamps. You'll no doubt see some more of this paper on future pages as it's really beautiful and photos don't really do it justice. I bought a few sheets of the 12 x 12 but in addition to that, I also bought an A4 pad that is ideal to cut the elements out and use as embellishments. They're slightly bigger obviously, than the smaller 6 x 6 pads so in one way they're more versatile to use.The main benefit of this is that you can guarantee that you like both sides of the 12 x 12 and I would be reluctant to cut it up and it saves buying two sheets of each !It's also ideal for the smaller pieces that you may need to matt your photos.
I've just received some more Prima in the post today, the Prima Fairy Belle Collection which didn't disappoint. Again it's beautiful and it's got ballerinas on it!!! I'm planning on making Molly an A4 album of her festival photos over the last two years. After the sunshine yesterday, it's raining again today. I'm getting seriously fed up of this weather now !!!! Hope it improves soon for all of us.

4 comments:

  1. Stunning! Wish I had that much patience! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous LO and truly lovely photo Gwyneth. Jillx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gwyneth this is absolutely stunning. So pretty and so much detail. The photo is amazing too - really captures her ballet moves.

    ReplyDelete