Wednesday, 16 May 2012

Challenge over at Merly Impressions.

The May challenge has just been posted on the the Merly Impressions Blog so I had a little play with the sketch this month. I've turned the sketch round as I wanted to use a portrait photo.The papers are Sweet Nothing by Kaisercraft. .
I've used a poem that I found on the internet a long while ago for my journalling. I printed this on some Safmat and adhered it to the frame that is also from the Sweet Nothings range.
I've done a bit of sewing on this page too, round the photo to hold the lace frame in place and also to secure the strips of paper that are under the photo
Do pop over to the blog and have a go at the sketch - there's a really generous prize up for grabs !!!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gwyneth,

    Wow!!, what a fabulous layout, I love all the stitching and the lace round the photo. The poem is beautiful.

    Thank you for taking part in the Merly challenge.

    Chrissy xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gwyneth,

    This is a wonderful layout. The photo is just perfect to match the dreamy papers. TFS

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gwyneth, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love what you did with the sketch and your page is super sweet!!! Thank you for playing with us at the Merly Impression Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gwyneth, I love this page! Those papers are gorgeous and you have used them to perfection :)
    Really pleased you had a delivery from Pam, it is a stunner of a kit isn't it!!

    ReplyDelete