Wednesday, 23 May 2012

May challenge at Sarah's Cards

Pop over to Sarah's Cards blog and have a go at the May sketch challenge. This is what I came up with. The papers are from a previous kit from Sarah's - Pebbles Fresh Goods which was the January 2012 kit. I knew if I kept the papers long enough that the right photo would come along LOL.
I'm off now to do some gardening before it gets too hot as the forcast says it's going to be 26 deg here later today !!! Hope it's as warm where you are.

10 comments:

  1. what a fantastic photo and such a lovely bright layout to showcase it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LO Gwyneth, really must try to get my head around producing a LO!!! Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun, bright and cheerful page Gwyneth!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a bright sunny page, perfect for a very gorgeous photo. I hope you survived the gardening...I can just about manage 30 minutes before I got too hot this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful page! And the right papers have come along for the photo - they are such a great match!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol Gwyneth - that's only a five month old kit - I was scrapping with papers from 2006 a few weeks ago!! Totally love your page, so bright and vibrant and gorgeous photo as always! Thanks for playing along with us at Sarah's Cards xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the strong, graphic feel to this page. Thanks for playing along with our challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutie! Great page. Thanks for joining in with Sarahscards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That photo is just gorgeous. Love the use of the it, and the blue background really sets the whole thing off. Thanks for playing along with our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well done for winning the challenge at Sarah's cards. I won one last year and it's such a thrill to be picked, I'm sure you are feeling elated so happy shopping.

    ReplyDelete