I'm sure that anyone who reads this blog is now getting fed up of all these dance photos ! Sorry here's another one :)
I love this photo of Molly taken at a recent dance competition. I love the sense of movement that's captured in the photo. The photo wasn't taken by me, we're not allowed to but was taken by the professional photographer that was there.
This page was done for this months challenge over at My Creative Sketches
There's a fab prize on offer as always so pop over and have a go, it's open until April 14th so you have a bit of time.
I've used the My Minds Eye Follow your Heart Be Amazing line of papers for this page. I stamped and embossed the doilie using a quarter circle stamp by Kaisercraft, holding my breath as I was doing it as I had to match it up to make the full circle. A bit risky when you only have the one sheet of paper - so no mistakes allowed LOL. I added, what must be by now, one of my favourite stamps again by Kaisercraft of the butterflies down the left hand corner together with a Prima stamp above it. Added some Prima say it in crystals flourish and a few cut outs from other papers from the Be amazing range including the Follow my Heart that is printed on the cut off strip. The Title from some Bella Blvd chipboard alphas which I added some flowers to the letters that they don't cut the middle out of. I'm not very keen on the fact that they don't cut the holes out of these letters, they just look a bit odd to me, but hey that's just me being a bit OTT !!
Anyhow here's the sketch
and here's what I came up with
I really must finish the last class from the retreat this week-end too.
Hope the weather will be a bit warmer than it has been for the last couple of days.
Hope you all have a nice Easter.


Wow that photo is amazing!! I love how you have scrapped it and the colours you have used :)
ReplyDeleteYour photos is Awesome!! Wonderful use of the sketch I love the papers and colors you used. Beautiful work (love your stamping)
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing
Stunning layout Gwyneth, love those papers, (I too bought them at sarahs retreat, they are fab) love your stamping, great idea and all those added embellies.
ReplyDeleteIt was great catching up with you.
Gwyneth this is absolutely gorgeous, I love that photo and you have created such a beautiful page to show case it, just perfect!
ReplyDeleteWow this is fantastic! I really love how the butterflies add to the dance feel of the page. Wonderful job with the sketch!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous page. So loving the stamped doillies!
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful page - the colours and embellies you have picked are perfect for the photo. Perfect!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photograph and love all the stamping - really gorgeous layout.
ReplyDeleteKaren x
What a fantastic LO and photo. Think you showed me this photo at the Retreat. I have added myself as a follower if that is ok. Jill x
ReplyDelete