This one is from Sarah Palmers Class.I had just the right photos for this one so it's just like the instructions apart from the " so cute" title.You could have used two separate LO's but I chose to end up with a double LO of the same event. There were various techniques used,two of them being painting & sewing. Although I stamped my title rather than sew it (lazy me). I liked the idea of dipping a plastic beaker into the paint and stamping the white circles on kraft card. I've never done a 8½" x 11" LO before and I wasn't sure about it at all! I have enough trouble adjusting things to an 8 x 8 LO as I normally scrap 12 x 12 but at least it's still a square one. Well I needn't have worried as I just love this size and I can see me making a few more of them in the future. On the plus side you can scan them which saves faffing about with the camera but on the minus side, I don't have that size albums at the moment.....Oh dear can see another shopping trip coming up now !!.


This one was Lianne's " Tree of Life Class" absolutley loved this class. I don't normally hit the right notes when I try and do a " white space" LO, they never seem quite right somehow but I was thrilled with this one, the photo helped too as it's a beautiful photo of Molly taken by Cheryl from Feelgoodphotos.com in November of last year.
The tree was cut out of the template that was supplied and I never knew you could use so many journalling cards on one LO.....don't they look fab all layered?

As well as the classes we also had some time for cropping,this is one LO that I made after class on the Friday night....well the only one I made all over the week-end really! I just dithered between the Saturday classes getting things ready for the next class to be honest. I don't do this cropping on the move lark but I could get used to it pretty quick if I had a week-end like the last one to enjoy.

Need to get back to my fab mini book that Cathy taught now, finish the one on the go and then make another by Sunday as they're Mother's day gifts to both DD's from the children.
Fantastic layouts :)
ReplyDeleteVanessa.