I'm pleased to say that my March kit from Sarah's arrived yesterday and it's lush !! full of Prima Marketing pp's. While I was waiting....not that I didn't have any stash to be getting on with something else mind..... I made a few cards from the bits that was left on my desk after the previous LO's I posted yesterday. Surprising what you can make out of what otherwise would be going into the bin !!!
I'll put these in the card box I posted a couple of days ago......nice pressie for aomeone don't you think and it will look nice on the stall !!
The stamp I used is Party Girl by Wild Rose Studios. I needed some images that wasn't too cutie. I think this fits the bill for adult ladies.Ha, reminds me a bit of one of my daughter !!!




Well done lovey, great cards. :)
ReplyDeletex
Gorgeous cards. May have to 'lift' a few of these, please. :)
ReplyDelete