Wednesday, 31 March 2010

Retreat LO's

At last I have got round to finishing the odd bits than needed doing on these LO's that we made at the recent Sarah's Card Retreat.
The first one was a lovely messy class by Lou, tearing & inking everything in sight, love the idea of the ribbled strip across the bottom.


The second one by Jen was also a fab class, gorgeous papers & a little book on the LO, ideal for multi photos events. I haven't stuck my photos of a holiday in Lake Garda yet.......I need to find them first !!!



The third is one of my favourites, all girly & pretty colours. This one was by Rachael E. I think this LO colour wise, was made for this photo of Jack at a family BBQ surrounded by girls ( his cousins ) in pink !!



Just adding this one too. I bought a page kit at the retreat, loved the paper as it was so vibrant & colourful, just the thing for this photo of Carys & family in Florida 18 months ago.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lovely LO Gwneth, you have made a great job on the retreat classes.

    Carol X

    ReplyDelete