Sunday, 28 March 2010

Challenge to use Old Stash

There's a challenge over at Sarah's Cards Blog to use some of your old stash. I could have done quite a few if not a few hundred LO's with the amount of old stash I've got. LOL.
I can remember buying these papers but how long ago it's anyones guess. I have no idea who's papers they are as there's no name on them. The grommets I've had since I went to the US two years ago. As for the chipboard stars, they're probably about 3 years old if not older !
It's a school photo of Jack taken last October at the start of year one....he looks so serious...you don't get many photo smiles from Jack unfortunately.


5 comments:

  1. oooooh I've got that paper LOL - stunning LO Gwyneth - but then again they all are xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love it Gwyneth!!!! Hope you didn't feel pressured into taking part, you know you wanted to do it really lol.
    Rachael
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page, never seen that paper before, great expression of the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this! it's quite hard to make a school photo look good on a layout I think but this looks fab! love the colour combo too, thanx for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Gwyneth! thanks for taking part in our challenge :) you make beautiful cards too xx

    ReplyDelete