Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Just Cards today

Had bits of paper left over from the last LO to clear away and I also found a rocket on the Indie Art Cricut Cart while was looking for another image. I've had this cart so long and I was quite surprised at what was on it as I think I've only ever used it the once. I get a bit stuck for boys birthday cards and the left over paper suited this so well.
Another couple of female cards to put into stock. I had a delivery of three glimmer mist bottles this morning so I thought I would try them out on one of them. Was quite pleased with the results. I laid a punched butterfly and used it as a mask to get the top butterfly image. You can't see it that well in the photo but the card has a nice glimmer sheen to it.
Third card was from left over pp from one of the retreat classes and just added a few primas to finish it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment