One of the classes we had at the retreat was to make a Mini Book taught by Cathy Windsor. We used various patterned papers by Pink Paisley Cupid Collection together with an Acrylic Bracket Book by Fancy Pants Designs.
I decided to use photographs of my grandsons to make this one and had a light bulb moment when I saw the kind of book it was. I decided to give it to my daughter from the boys for Mothers Day. One problem about that was it meant I needed to do two in order to give my other daughter one from my grand-daughters.
This is the first book all decorated & finished
Gwyneth its just gorgeous. It works brilliantly with the bind it all. :)
ReplyDeleteLove what you have done with the mini book Gwyneth, looks great fixed together with the BIA :)
ReplyDeletegwyneth that is fabulous :) i love it and i'm sure your daughter will too :)
ReplyDeleteOh Gwyn, this turned out really well. I like the BIA binding. x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous mini book Gwyneth. I bet your daughter loved it :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous mini-book Gwyneth. I bet your daughter loved it!
ReplyDelete