The beauty of buying a kit is that you get papers that I wouldn't normally buy if the choice was entirely up to me. I don't think I would have bought these myself, purely because I would be stuck with what to do with them, they're so so patterned if you know what I mean. So it was quite a challenge for me to cut up such beautiful papers. I'm now not so frightened of the other sheets that are left lol!!
I even cut some up to make the paper flowers that I saw somewhere over the net but can't remember where now. So easy to make but quite effective I think. I also got the inspiration of punching holes in the brown paper on the left from the LO we did at the retreat which was ones of Rachael's ( relliot on UKS ). Will post that one when I get round to putting the title on !

No comments:
Post a Comment