The My Mind's Eye newsletter came through the other day and the LO that was featured on the first page immediately caught my attention. I didn't have the MME stash to scraplift it so I improvised with some Kaiser Craft ledger paper that I punched the corner of and drew some lines round the edges to make it look like the MME ledger paper from the Miss Caroline Howdy Doodey. I added some Glitz Design beautiful dreamer pp that I had left over for the rest of what was needed.Punched a few flowers, rumaged through my rub on box, stamped a journal card and I was there except for a couple of paisley pieces but we won't worry too much about them!
The original LO by Amber Packer can be seen here
and here is my take on it.
While I was rummaging through my photo box I came across these photos of Charlie taken a couple of years ago, playing in the dirt using the excuse of watering my pots !!!
I've had these papers since I went to Sarahs Cards retreat last year. As I'm going again a week on Friday I thought it might be a good idea to use some of them,I can shop then without feeling too much guilt !!!
Hope you all had a good week-end. It was a gorgeous warm spring day here on Sunday and I was stuck inside a hall watching all the dancers. Molly did well again, A gold ( 1st place) for her Ballet Duet with Miles, a Bronze ( 3rd place) for her song & dance and 4th place for her modern.It's nice to see these dancers but the delight soon wears off when you have to sit through 22 of them as there was in her modern and 21 in her song & dance though.Thankfully there was only 5 entries in the duet section.
I need to explore how to put my slides back on here sometime too, as Slide.com has now closed and there's now big gaps on my sidebar.


Some beautiful layouts Gwyneth, well done Molly you must be so proud.
ReplyDeleteLook forward to seeing you next week, hope we are in the same class room.
And two more lovelies! Glad you can have some guilt free shopping next weekend lol!
ReplyDelete