Monday, 19 March 2012

Crop Class Layouts

Just thought I would share the two pages that I did at the crop I went to on Saturday run by Merly Impressions. The classes were designed by Chrissy and used the Kaisercraft's newly released Tigerlilly range available here
The two layouts were right up my street with all the layering and the cutting out of the flowers and butterflies. Takes a bit of time but I'm pleased to say that I managed to finish both pages on Saturday except for the title of the second one, which I added when I got home.The whole range is beautiful as you would expect from Kaiser and the Freesia Gloss Paper with all the butterflies is particularly yummy.

here's close up of the cut out and layered flowers


When she was a toddler, Emily liked nothing more that to rummage through her Aunty Sian's handbag. These photos I took all those years ago fit the colouring of the papers so well don't you think?

I love those little envelopes that Kaiser have brought out to match this range. So handy for hidden journalling,memorabelia or adding a few more smaller images to the page if you didn't want to make a multi photo layout.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful LOs Gwyneth - the PPs are such lovely colours.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers Gwyneth, love the pink and orange they work so well, love all your fussy cutting too.w

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gorgeous - it was worth all that cutting!! And yes the pics are a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete