Wednesday, 28 March 2012

First of Three classes at the Retreat.

Well I finished off three of them yesterday and after I cut the back lawn I'll finish the other three today, hopefully!
All six classes were beautiful and some great ideas picked up in all of them. The girls on Sarah's Cards DT have worked very hard to pass on their inspiration and enabled us to all to produce some really lovely pages.I'm really pleased at how mine turned out.
Here's the first one from Tracy Gough lots of lovely ideas in this one including hidden journalling.

This one from Jen looks much more difficult than it actually is. The " rays" if that's what you call them really makes the page pop.
The photo is layered with a sheet of acetate and I've chosen to position my butterflies to hold it down.



This one is by Ifa, so pretty but my misting hasn't come out very well and I certainly need a bit more practise!


And finally we had a challenge set on the Friday night. We were provided with some paper from the My Minds Eye Lost and found Two range,a length of ribbon, a couple of stick pins and a sheet of stickers together with a journalling card and an acetate flourish. We were only allowed to use tools,stamps,punches etc but we were allowed to add plain cardstock.As always I was running short of time to make this but this is what I came up with.

I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with the remaining three classes.

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work Gwyneth. I remember you telling me about the Krypton factor and the stop in Harrogate. Now that you have a mister, hope you can get more practise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally gorgeous pages Gwyneth!! Still loving your stamped background.......off shopping me thinks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done Gwyneth- I really need to do mine! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovelt layouts and pics are sooooo cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab pages gwyneth i need to finish mine hopefully over the next couple days lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see your finished class pages Gwyneth. Great to see you again, it all went too quickly though.
    Tracy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layouts Gwyneth - especially love your challenge page and all the stamping that you did on it.

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some amazing layouts Gwyneth, it was lovely to see you again.

    ReplyDelete