Saturday, 3 March 2012

Not quite how I imagined it!

This LO is nothing like what I had in my mind when I picked up the scissors to cut the last sheet of this months's kit - the pink paper that's behind the photo. Yes, you've guessed it, I cut it all the wrong size - doh ! So with the wrong size pp I had to then re-design the page and by then I had lost interest in what I was doing.So I grabbed a couple of sheets of Sassafras Sweetly Smitten,did a bit of sewing, added some lace and tried to make the best of a bad job !!!!
Oh well,this "use it all up before the retreat" mentality isn't really working as quick as I would wish it to but at least I'm now one kit down and a couple of random papers less.

1 comment:

  1. Gwyneth don't you just hate it when that happens, but your page has turned out so well! Such a cute photo too :)

    ReplyDelete