Thursday, 15 March 2012

Boys & more boys !

Not sure why but I always seem to have a mental block when it comes to scrapping photographs of boys.
Having done one of Charlie earlier in the week with the paper I was determined to make a bit more of a dent in the American Craft Campy Trails pp that I bought at last years retreat.So here's another two I put together yesterday.

The 1st one is the boys playing in the garden last summer. They wanted to play trains but in the absence of a proper train they both improvised and turned the plastic children's garden furniture upside down.Full of innovation my two grandsons LOL !

This second one if of Jack in the stocks at Centre Parks, again taken last summer.

I suppose I had better look for some more boys photos now as I have quite a bit of this paper still untouched !

3 comments:

  1. Great pages as always Gwyneth - I really love the first one though and I admire their creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab pages Gwyneth! I wish I could make boyish layouts sometimes!
    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pages Gwyneth, I agree boy pages do seem so much harder to do but you have done a great job, I especially love the first page!

    ReplyDelete