This is the last of this months kit. I did have to use a sheet of yellow cardstock from stash for this LO, it doesn't look very yellow in this photo though but all the rest of it is made up of what was left of the kit.This page fell into place quite quickly, unlike the last one. One tip though - punching a border with the studio calico fabric strips doesn't work very well. I just had to tidy up the scallops a bit and gently ease it out of the punch. Don't think I'll try that again !!

No scrapping for me today though as I'm off to Molly's 8th birthday celebrations, just family today as she had her friends party yesterday, thank goodness !
Love this LO Gwyneth - I havent even started on this kit yet!
ReplyDeleteClaire x
Great layout Gwyneth, Ah, Ah, he is so so cute.
ReplyDeleteLove the colours in this and so many little embellies to look at!
ReplyDelete