Another two LO's from this years halloween photos.Sian went to Florida at half terms and she bought me back some bits that she picked up in the dollar and under bin at Michaels. One of the items was a pack of 5 sheets of halloween paper by Studio G for 97cents !!!!! Studio G is better known to us for the little stamps you can buy for 99p over here. OK it might not be to the quality of the more well know manufactures but it's not too bad. I used one of the papers for the background on this LO of Charlie in his "vampire" costume which he quickly corrected me when I said he looked lovely in his "Dracula" outfit !!!! Nanny is obviously un-educated to a 4 year old !!!
This one of Jack I used some of the Echo Park Apothecary Emporium collection.
I'm off now to finish a scrapbook lift of a beautiful page by Rachael Elliott. I was waiting for a couple of items to finish it off, one of those items have just been delivered so I need to get cutting! Hopefully, the second item I need will arrive with the letter post which doesn't come until around 2pm.
So do pop back tomorrow and hopefully I will have done it justice !


Great photos of Jack, he looks like he had a fab Halloween.
ReplyDeleteTwo great layouts Gwyneth! They both looks fantastic in their halloween outfits!!
ReplyDelete