As anyone that reads my blog on a regular basis will know, we have a little dancer in our family !
Here she is again, this time with her partner Miles after winning the gold medal at Luton Festival of Dance earlier this year, in the classical duets for the 9 and under age group. Pretty good I think considering they were only just 7 at the time and competing against girls that were already nine!
I kept this page pretty simple with just a couple of pieces of the My Mind's Eye Lost and Found 2 papers, some swirly bling and a couple of flowers layered up to give the page a bit of dimension.I also machine stitched a border round the edge just to finish it off.
I need to cut myself in half this afternoon and visit two Christmas Fairs at two different schools ! Well if you go to one you have to go to the other otherwise the kiddies get upset :)
I've also noticed that they've posted the final sketch in the three sketch challenge over at My Creative Sketches so I'll have to delve into my " photos to scrap" box and get my thinking cap on. Not until tomorrow though as I'm off the see Sian in the musical " The Wedding Singer" this evening.
Hope you all have a good week-end :)

Love your stunning LO. The colours are wonderful and the design devine.
ReplyDeletexxMarie
Gorgeous page Gwyneth. Hope you've enjoyed attending all your social events this weekend x
ReplyDeleteLovely LO Gwyneth - the colours compliment their outfits beautifully.
ReplyDeleteToni xx
Perfect photos yet again, for those papers, page is beautiful Gwyneth.
ReplyDelete