Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Echo Park Victoria Garden

I had a lovely box of stash delivered the other day, the Echo Park Victoria Garden and some Glitz Beautiful Dreamer. The Glitz is for another day but yesterday I had a lovely day using the Victoria Garden.
The first LO is a photo of my grandson Jack with his little sister Sophie. They've both just had their bedtime bath so are sqeeky clean !!!
Jack is so protective of Sophie and she absolutely adores him.I'm not sure if she'll appreciate his care and concerns when she gets much older though. Having a brother that's seven years older than you and very protective won't be so appreciated when she becomes a teenager I don't think !!!

The second one I made is another picture of the girls at their wee-end at Harrogate. I had to scrap a similar picture as the previous one as they've both got their own albums.
Do click on the photos for a better view.
That's it for today so thanks for popping in.

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful layouts Gwyneth. I love those papers and keep promising myself I will get them. Having seen how you've used them makes me what them even more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous pages Gwyneth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LOs Gwyneth - love the detail on the 'sisters'.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete