Thursday, 24 November 2011

Kaisercraft goodies!

I had a little spend at the crop on Saturday - little being the operative word!!! I bought these beautiful Chanteuse Collection by Kaisercrafts and couldn't wait to get cutting into them.
The first one is of Emily taken in the summer. The Frame paper on this is just so beautiful and I matted it onto some distressed Basic Grey pp to give it a bit of stability. It didn't look quite right with just plain bazzil behind it whichever colour I looked at. There was lots of cutting out in this page !

I also bought some lovely acrylic stamps too !
The wrought iron gate is a Prima one though but the cut out birdcage on the left side is a Kaiser one.The resin bird bath is also a Prima - love these little embelishments !
Here's a closer look at the stamps.

The second LO is of Molly, again taken in the summer on the same photo shoot !
I didn't want to embelish this page too much as I didn't want to distract from the beauty of the backing paper. So I only added a few cut out flowers and some Kaiser wooden flourishes that I inked to darken them a little, together with a couple of layers of journalling cards. I also stamped up the top of the left corner with a Kaiser stamp that was included in the kit at the crop on Saturday and added a small border to edge this corner up.

All the Kaiser products I've used can be had at www.merlyimpressions.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. Both pages are stunning, great photos and love your choice of papers, they are fabulous. ( no I do not need any more paper, but those papers are lush)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pages Gwyneth!! I was going to ask if you got your Prima goodies, looking at these pages I am guessing the answer is yes :) These papers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete