Sunday, 6 November 2011

Halloween !

My lovely Halloween stash arrived yesterday morning. Some Echo Park papers, some Little Yellow Bicycle bits to add to the few embelishments that Sian brought back from Florida last week.
The first is Molly all dressed up as a black cat - I must have a word with Carys for future costumes - pink really doesn't fit in with normal halloween coloured stash but by using a purple background cardstock I think I've got away with it !!!

This one is of them all plus a couple of friends tucking into their food. Emily had come straight from a dance class so she isn't dressed up.

So that's another two done, just a few more to go so there might be a few more over the next couple of days.
Thanks for poping by and I do appreciate all your comments.

3 comments:

  1. Super pages Gwyneth. You have reminded me I have a few years to catch up on too!!

    ReplyDelete