Wednesday, 2 February 2011

Three Layouts from one Kit !

This is the third layout I have managed to get from this months kit from Sarah's Cards. Pretty good value I think and there's still a few bits of paper left and some stickers/embelishments! You never know I might even manage a fourth or at least some cards before I finally say " that's it, all gone".

This photo of Molly was taken by a photographer that visited the dancing school she attends soon after she started taking ballet lessons when she was 3. Nearly four years later it's one of her favourite past times, she just lives to dance !!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO Gwyneth - love the photo.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thats so lovely and the kit is gorgeous!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love the distressing on this one Gwyneth. Teally love your work!!

    ReplyDelete