Thursday, 27 January 2011

New Kit

I received the most lushious monthly scrapbooking kit from Sarah's Cards on Saturday, full of Fancy Pants Happy Together goodies. If you fancy a one off Kit or to subscribe pop over to the shop and have a look ,
here
As you can imagine I couldn't wait to cut into it and here's two LO's that I've come up with. Still plenty more left to make a couple more though !

I did an on-line course a while ago, run by Cheryl of Feelgood Photography and one of the assignments was to use props in your portraits. The girls had great fun posing in hats !
The first one is Molly with an oversized straw hat, she thought she was the next Kate Moss I think !
I got my sewing machine out for this one and machined a border round the distressed edges of both papers. I also used a Prima script stamp to lightly stamp the background of the inner paper as it was just a little too plain for what I needed, worked well I think! I wish I could remember where I bought the wooden scroll though. I found that while hunting through my stash.

The second one is of Emily at the same "photo shoot".
Some time ago I remember seeing a card somewhere on the web with the scroll type rolled paper on it so I adapted it from what I could remember of it to use on this LO. The paper was a little thick to roll that well but I think I've got away with it !




Off now to see what I come up with for the rest of the kit !

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful LO's. I'm so impressed! Stunning work!
    xMarie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and fab LOs.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these layouts Gwyneth your work is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete