Monday, 3 January 2011

Happy New Year & a Halloween Layout !

A few days late I know but a Happy New Year to all. I only hope that 2011 will not pass as quick as 2010 did ! I think I must be getting old as the years seem to fly by just lately.

I'm sure I'm not the only one out there that is behind with scrapping events and end up using Halloween photos in January !
I was looking through tons of photos I have put aside ready to scrap to see what I had that would be suitable to go with the December Kit from Sarah's Cards, when I came across this one of Emily ready to go Trick or Treating round relatives last October. The kit is made up of Upsydaisydesigns Home Sweet Home papers. So a very versatile kit that has covered the Christmas LO of Charlie I uploaded a few days ago and now a Halloween one !!

1 comment: