Since I posted last I've had a beautiful new baby granddaughter, Sophie Louise was born on Sunday January 9th at 4.14am weighing in at 6lb.4oz, five days early. Yes, she is tiny, just like a little doll.Fortunately I was not dragged out of bed in the middle of the night to look after the boys as I had the girlies here, so they had to call out the other grandparents.I did go round and do her cleaning,washing & ironing for a week though !She was back to normal on the following Monday and having a taste of what having three children was like !
Here's a couple of LO's I've done using Websters pages paper. Love their paper but it's not always so easy to use because of the decorative pattern/flowers on there, not unless you want to cover it all up which somehow defeats the object of using it !
The first LO is Sophie at 12hrs old and the second is on the Monday lunchtime after she arrived home at just 20hrs old !
I've also done another LO for Sarah's Cards challenge for their blog. I won the December Challenge with the LO in the previous post. Not only did I win a £10 voucher I also had to make an LO to join their design team submissions for their February Challenge.I really don't like doing things like this and I had forgotten that was part of the deal ! Anyhow I've made it and I really hope that it will be up to scratch as they have such a fab design team I'm not sure if I'm in the same league !!! I can't show that just yet though, sorry !

Those are beautiful LOs Gwyneth - just stunning.
ReplyDeleteToni :o)
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous LOs and she is such a little cutie. Xxx
Absolutely beautiful-the layouts and the photos!
ReplyDelete