I saw a couple of these in the Kaiser Magazines and thought it would be a lovely idea to make one with the photos of my two granddaughters in, to hang in her bedroom.
I'm really pleased at how this has turned out so I'm crossing my fingers she'll like it !
The frame can be bought "naked" from Merly Impressions here as well as all the patterned papers if you fancy making one yourself. I used the After Five collection. The chipboard words can also be bought from Merly Impressions too. I painted the frame with black acrylic paint and the chipboard words were painted in red and covered with glossy accents.
Gwyneth this is absolutely Gorgeous!!! love it :)xx
ReplyDeleteChrissy
Merly Impressions.
Gwyneth, this is gorgeous. I'm sure your daughter will love it. You've inspired me to do a similar one for my best friend! Best wishes for 2011 x
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning Gywneth!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely stunning!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely gorgeous. Very tempted to have a bash at one. Might just nosey on over there to look at them. thanks for the inspiration.
ReplyDelete