I've been so busy making Christmas stuff that the scrapping has been on the back boiler for some time now but we put that to right yesterday. Being housebound for a couple of days because of the snow/icy pavements must have got my mojo back I think !!
I bought some of the new October Afternoon School House collection from Sarah's Cards some weeks ago with the current school photos in mind, so what better way to use them than to have a go at the sketch challenge over on their blog here
The boys LO has pretty much kept to the sketch but I have semi cloned out the name of the school which I had written on the pencil embelishment, it was a little too readable to put on the net ! This photo is the only one the boys will have taken together at this school as Jack leaves and moves on to another in September.We'll have to wait another 4 years, when Charlie will be seven before they will have another one together ! Hah, that's if they'll have him that is !!!!!
Once I got going and still had the stash out, I then decided to do one of Emily, her first photo from her new school that she started at in September ( they have a three tier system here ).I rotated the sketch for her because of the portrait mode of the photo.I'm not entirly happy with this one, it seems a bit empty somehow and I wish they wouldn't use the gory blue background !


Great pages Gwyneth, lovely photos and it is lovely to see you back scrapping!
ReplyDeleteOh I likey Gwyneth.... love the papers you have used, perfect for the photo.
ReplyDeleteThanks for playing along with us
x
Gorgeous pages! Love the way you've used the range, it is perfect for those gorgeous photos :o) Thanks for taking part in the challenge xx
ReplyDelete