I'm beginning to be a little more relaxed about it by this morning as I do have quite a few old photos that would be suitable, I just need to hunt for them !
Anyhow, I took the bullet by the horn yesterday afternoon and chose the easiest sheet from the kit, at least this would suit the photo that came to hand at the time. I have scrapped this photo before but as my daughters have an album each I decided to make a second layout so that they both had a page.
I did add a few bits & bobs from stash such as the twill sisters tape,the lace and the large butterfly.I inked the edges of the cardstock to carry on the vintage theme and also decided to place the main body of the LO off centre.The quote on the right of the photo was made on the computer and printed on to one of the " Whatnot's" that I ordered as an extra to go with the kit.
Gorgeous layout Gwyneth, those papers go really well with the photo :D
ReplyDeleteGwyneth this is just stunning!!!! That photo goes with the papers perfectly.
ReplyDeleteoh Gwyneth that is gorgeous. The papers really do suit the photo well. I am still mulling over mine! lol!!
ReplyDeleteGoreous page Gwyneth, beautiful photo of the girls.
ReplyDeleteHugs Tracy x
The LO is super - perfect PPs for the photo.
ReplyDeleteToni :o)
Absolutely Gorgeous lo Gwyneth!!!
ReplyDeletecan I use that quote?
Lisa
xxx
Gorgeous page Gwyneth, thought I had left a comment on this but can't have must be going mad! lol.
ReplyDeleteLove the photo with the papers, a perfect match!