Tuesday, 10 January 2012

Ticket to Love

Well being that Sophie was a year old yesterday I thought I would do a page for her album to mark her day.No, not with photos of the day but with the ones that are already a year old, just like her !!!!
I've got so many photos that I want to scrap that I get a bit overwhelmed sometimes at just the thought of it, not to mention actioning the task !
I've used some Pebbles New Arrival papers for this page - they are also a year old as I bought them from Sarah's Cards the week Sophie was born !
I added some Prima Felt Vines, some Basic Grey decorative brads to hold the " Ticket to Love" title,which came in one of Sarah'#s Cards kit, a Heidi Swapp ghost heart, a couple of layered chipboard flowers that I covered in co-ordinating paper and a couple of Prima flowers to finish it off.
This LO also covers the colour scheme and the use of texture in the Simple Recipes Challenge over at UKS for January. The LO on the previous page was also fitting of the colours too. Can you gather from th
is that I do love ink & Brown together !

Thanks for looking, I'm off to sort some more photos out so I can get rid of some of this stash before I'm let loose in Sarah's shop at the retreat in March. Can't wait !!

2 comments:

  1. Another lovely layout Gwyneth, like all the black and white photos. I will make sure you behave yourself in the shop in March.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Gwyneth and I agree with Carol I love the black and white photos especially with the pink. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete