Yes, it's party time at DD1's house this afternoon. Sophie is a year old tomorrow so we're having a family get together today to celebrate! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone.
So before I jump in the shower and wash my hair I thought I would just upload this LO that I made yesterday.
I've used the papers and embellishments from the Glitz Designs Beautiful Dreamer range for this page of Sian and Sophie ( looking very serious! ) that I took on New Year's day.I also used some very very very old basic grey crushed velvet ribbon and looped it a little at one end and then " stuffed " the loops with rolled up paper before layering it over the lace. Gives a nice dimension to the LO I think.
Hope you have a nice day and I'll be back soon. Bye for now !

Gwyneth that's just gorgeous. Happy New Year to you and hope you enjoyed the party x
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page Gwyneth, like the rolled paper, gives dimension and like all the other nice embellishments.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page Gwyneth, such a gorgeous combination of colours.
ReplyDelete