Thursday, 19 January 2012

!st Birthday and January Challenge!

The January challenge has just gone up on My Creative Sketch blog so I got to do a bit of scrapping yesterday with some My Minds Eye Hip-hooray range of papers which I managed to buy at a bargain in a sale. Ideal for Sophie's 1st birthday celebrations.
Here's the sketch that was featured

and here's what I came up with


Do pop over to the blog( link on the side bar) if you fancy having a go yourself. There's a super prize up for grabs as well as some very inspirational layouts featured by the design team as is always the case every month.

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable, Love this

    thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gwyneth I love how you have used the sketch! Gorgeous page :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luv the bright fun papers! The banner looks great! Thanx for playing at MCS@

    ReplyDelete