As the post title says - I wish you all a very happy new year and I hope that 2012 will be all that you wish for.
I haven't done much scrapping over the holidays at all, well one LO that I put together before Christmas of Charlie watering the garden during the summer. He loves to water the flowers in the pots when he comes round here.I just hope he remembers to do them when I've gone too old and walking around with my zimmer frame LOL !I've used some Pebbles Inc Treehouse Collection that was from an old Sarah's Cards Kit many moons ago for this page.
I've not been idle over the Christmas holidays though, even if I didn't do any crafting I made a concerted effort to start sorting some of my photos out. It's a slow process and I'm going through the mixed photos CD's and putting them into their individual personal folders and dating them so that I'm able to find them easier.Thank goodness that digital cameras have the date recorded in the properties info for each image!
I started with Emily's photos and I had a lovely time looking through some of her baby/toddler photos and made me realize just how quick time goes by.
Christmas morning when she was 20 months.
There'll be layouts done with these soon !!!
I've just read that I still have time to do the final 3rd layout for the big 3 monthly challenge on the My Creative Sketch blog. I thought I had missed this out altogether as I really didn't have time to do the third months challenge so I've been saved by the bell so to speak.I didn't realise that we could play catch up !I've done the other two months but this month the time went so quickly and Christmas was here too soon. LOL Guess what I'll be doing in the morning !!!



Another gorgeous page Gwyneth x I think December is such a hard month to scrapbook in but it's a great month for making memories and taking photos!
ReplyDelete