Sunday, 17 July 2011

It's Sunday again !!!!

Can't believe it's Sunday AGAIN ! Where do the weeks fly to ?
I've had a nice peaceful week-end so I though I would cut into this months Sarah's Card kit that arrived in the post yesterday morning and how lush this one is!!.
I took these photos of Sophie a couple of weeks ago for an online course that I was doing with Cheryl at Feelgoodphotography. Thoroughly enjoyed doing the course which was titled "Beautiful People". So what better way than to take photos of Sophie my adorable little granddaughter who's now 6 months old and growing more beautiful by the day if that's possible.The kit this month is full of Pebbles Inc. Happy go Lucky.

The July monthly challenge is up on Sarah's Cards blog. The criteria this month is to make an LO or a card if you so wish, from the sketch. Pop over and have a look here there's a £20 e-voucher on offer if you win !!
Here's my effort, again a photo of Sophie at the same " shoot" ! this one I converted to black and white.

I need to feed myself now but I might start another LO later as I'm in the mood. It will have to stop at 9pm though as it's the final of the Apprentice tonight so can't possibly miss that and better still Margaret is back, love that woman, she has such classic comments & facial expressions.

9 comments:

  1. Love your pages Gwyneth,this one is gorgeous and so is your Grand daughter.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What super LOs Gwyneth - really beautiful.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww both are lovely pages, and what fab photos - although as you say with such a gorgeous model who would expect any less?! ;) Love your challenge entry too, thanks for playing along with us at Sarah's Cards :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gwyneth both these pages are simply adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww two absolutely gorgeous pages, and how sweet is she? So adorable :) Thanks for playing along with the challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are both gorgeous Gwyneth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous layouts, Gwynneth xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my, isn't she just adorable!
    I love both pages so much, beautiful details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning LO - and those eyes are truly amazing. Loving your LOs x

    ReplyDelete