Used some more of this months kit up yesterday.
I caught Charlie trying to read Sophie a story a couple of months ago. I thought it was so sweet of him. Bearing in mind that at the time he wasn't even four and couldn't actually read anything it was really funny listening to him making up this story from the pictures in the book.
I had a lovely time playing and making different handmade " flower"embelishments on this LO with the help of a few punches.

What a lovely page.Both children look so cute.Fab work.
ReplyDeleteSue x
Such a cute pic and a lovely lo too Gwyneth :-D
ReplyDeletexx
I love it Gwyneth iy looks so fresh with those colours. What a cute photo too. Aww bless him!!!
ReplyDeleteGosh you have been busy - another fab LO.
ReplyDeleteToni xx
Gwyneth this is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat is just so sweet and those are the first steps on the road to reading. :o)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous LO, cute photo too :)
ReplyDelete