Thursday, 21 July 2011

Peek-a-Boo !

This photo of Emily was taken in 2008 playing peek-a-boo with a huge bunch of balloons ( Molly had another bunch)whilst everyone else was clearing up after my SIL's ( her uncle) 40th birthday party. I've avoided scrapping it until now as there's so many colours in the balloons and it was difficult to choose papers. When I saw this months kit from Sarah's cards it had just the right paper in it not to " clash" with all the other colours in the photo. I cut the orange shaped cardstock on my cricut and used some Safmat to print the journalling on the botton of the photo.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! How zingy is that? Great LO Gwyneth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful cheerful LO - love it.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another stunning LO Gwyneth, colours work so well especially with the photo.

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout-I love that orange background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is so bright and colourful. Love it!

    ReplyDelete