At last I've got round to finishing the cover of the "girl" baby book. The actual pages have been made a couple of weeks ago. I didn't have my thinking cap on when I started these ( nothing new there! ). I'd ordered 2 Bind it All cover all to make this book and the boy book, made all the pages and put them in their page protectors, then the cover all arrived and that was when I discovered, although I had ordered the 8 x 8 covers they were obviously not going to fit if the actual pages were in page protectors now were they....so I had to do a bit of cutting and covering up..to the cover all that is.So the cover all is no longer a cover all !!!
Stunning!!! I adore the papers and embellishments you've used.
ReplyDeleteHugs T xx
What a beautiful book Gwyneth, sorry I havent visited for such a long time, I'd forgotten how brilliant your work is!!
ReplyDeleteSandie x
I've got the papers, embellies and all the gear, could you lend me some of your talent please Gwyneth?? another beautiful creation x
ReplyDelete