Friday, 17 July 2009

Just catching up !

As the title says so, I'm just catching up. Had a busy week-end and did really well at the summer fair. Thankfully the weather was kind...lovely & sunny, so it was quite busy.
I seem to have been chasing my tail since though !
Monday, I had to clear away the bits & bobs from the fair and return the dislay stands etc to the loft for a few months until November. Thank goodness I have a pull down loft ladder, makes it easier and there's plenty of room up there.

Tuesday, DD1 wanted me to take some photos of the boys so that she could have them printed on to a canvas for Daddy's birthday, who'll be 40 next Wednesday. Well Charlie had decided he wasn't going to co-operate at all! Normally he likes having his photo taken provided you show him the screen afterwards. Managed to get a choice of about three of him out of about 149 shots. I was worn out & stressed by the tme I had finished! I think child photographers deserve a medal !

Yesterday I went out to lunch, well took mother-in-law out really as it was her 89th birthday.

And finally made this slide show of the Baby Boy Album that I had made earlier. I didn't sell either of them on the day but had quite a few people looking at them and then asked if I was always at the fair. Hopefully they've liked what they've seen and will return with some more money in November...you never know !


No comments:

Post a Comment