I'm so pleased at how this little 6 x 6 wedding album has turned out and an added bonus was that I really enjoyed doing it even though I was on a time scale.It did help that I absolutely love the colours of it. I'm only hoping now that DD2 will be equally as pleased with it as it's for a school friend of hers that's getting married this coming Saturday.The only problem is that S is a very talented Graphic Designer, she designed her own invitations and they were absolutely beautiful. I've tried to " match" them in colour & the use of the flourish stamps. It was a bit of challenge as well, with no photos to work with and also being on a mch smaller scale that I usually work with. All the matts for the photos are made to take 2 x 3inch photographs. I though this would be an ideal size as it's quite a standard small size that most on-line photo printers use.
I'm now off, hopefully to finally finish the covers for my baby books !!!
Beautiful album - I am sure they will be delighted
ReplyDeleteReally Beautiful album, They should be thrilled,
ReplyDeletethis is absolutely georgous, she will be well pleased. your ideas are amazing
ReplyDeleteLorraine
OMG Gwyneth this is absolutely stunning, i'm speechless, i really am. There will be tears when your DD gives it to her friend for sure.
ReplyDeleteHugs T xx
Thats just beautiful, I am sure they will just love it.
ReplyDelete:-)
Gorgeous Gwyneth, don't know what else to say to express it really, gorgeous!!
ReplyDelete