My grandson finishes school tomorrow and DD1 asked me a few days ago if I would make, not one, but two teachers quote books. I've made a few of these now but even so it was still a bit short on the notice front for these two. Anyhow, even in this terrible heat I went ahead and managed to finish both by 9pm tonight. She likes them so that's one good thing! They're both very similar though as with so little time I was running out of ideas to make the 2nd one any different from the others I've made.
Love these books! What a nice gift! Thank you for sharing them.
ReplyDeleteWow these are gorgeous Gwyneth, i've never seen anything like them before. I bet the teachers will be really touched.
ReplyDeleteHugs T xx
I havent made a book for ages but when I do I'll be asking you if I can 'borrow' some of your idea's, ALL your books are fabulous Gwyneth xx
ReplyDelete