Sunday, 19 April 2015

Crop Time

I was really ready for a lovely day at Merly Impressions crop yesterday. I've had the decorator here for a couple of weeks so scrapping has been put on the back boiler. As usual we had a lovely time with two fabulous layouts designed by Chrissy using the recently released Shine Bright range

For the first time ever ( I think) I managed to virtually finish both layouts at the crop. I had a little retail therapy at the wonderfully stocked shop so I went ahead and made a couple more layouts last night.....strike while the iron is hot so to speak!!

This one I made with some of the papers I bought yesterday, another recently released range called Oh so lovely lovely lovely range and very girly and delicate.

It's hard to believe looking at this photo of Emily that she was 14 last week, how time flies!


Just one more that I made with some spare bits of paper of Sophie to fill a gap in her album.


That's it for today,thank you for popping in.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Gwyneth, lovely layouts, the yellow and black ones are just stunning as it is one colour combo that I feel never gets used enough!

    ReplyDelete